|When calling for tech support
Having trouble with something? Maybe these tips will help. Tips For Calling Technical Support
- Be be at the computer when you call.
- Have some information about your hardware and software available. We can usually resolve a problem quicker if we know what we’re dealing with.
- Try to remain patient when talking to our technical team.
- Remember who you have spoken to. Speaking to the same person ensures that duplicate procedures aren’t carried out.
- Write down any error messages you receive.
- Pick what you are having trouble with.
- Then follow the steps that we suggest in each area.